Hi! I’m Tiayonna, the owner of this here blog and creative mind behind Mrs. CrafTee’s Creations. Welcome to my site! There are a lot of things I would love to share with you about myself but I’ll start with a few.
- I love my little family and am very thankful to have found such a wonderful person to spend all of eternity with. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us! You can meet the crew here.
- I’m very much into leading a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain a good level of personal well-being both mentally and physically. So I’m always up for trying new things!
- Different is beautiful! I believe everyone is different in many ways and diversity is what makes this world such a great place.
- One should always have personal goals set accordingly to who you are and where you are in life. Write them down. Then work hard to reach those goals. Hard work goes a long way and nothing feels better than scratching those goals off your list! It lets me know I’m running my life!
- Don’t dislike anyone until they have given you a valid reason to.
- I love making things, be it crafts, DIY, baking or cooking! There will always be something extremely satisfying about knowing you made something from start to finish with just your hands and your heart.
- There is no, and I repeat NO, such thing as having too many crafting materials! If I buy/hoard it i’m sure it will get used at some point! hahaha
- I’m a Pintrest addict. I have way too many pins and nowhere near enough time to create them all!
- Lastly, my biggest pet peeve in the whole entire world is horrible commercials. This could mean a number of things, but poor acting is certainly at the top. Yeah I’m talking about you Life Alert. Ugh! I can’t even!
Well those are probably the most important things to know about me! If you would like to experience more then join me on this journey called life and lets get a little crafty along the way!